THE NEW WORLD OF RELOCATION
The global pandemic has changed how relocation is done. Even as relocation is restarting after this time of anxiety and loss, it is clear that some things will never return to how they were before:
- Staff continuing to frequently work from home
- Less personal contact with transferees
- Better support and information provided remotely
- Easier communication using mobile apps
- More processes with customers, suppliers, and authorities done remotely
Software and systems need to support this!
TOOLS FOR THE NEW WORLD
Is your company prepared for the new world of relocation? There are new risks, needs, and expectations:
- Personal data should not be stored on laptops or other mobile devices
- Private data should only be visible to those that need it
- Work needs to be tracked so that things are not forgotten and invoicing is done promptly
- Customers expect better tools to support the mobile workforce
- Greater need than ever for quality measurement, time management, and reporting.
POWERFUL WEB-BASED SYSTEM
Spreadsheets and Word documents are no longer enough to provide great customer service.
- Largest number of users in more countries
- Quality support team
- Training and documentation
- Unmatched flexibility
- Setting industry standards in software.
BEST-IN-CLASS TRANSFEREE APP
Engage with transferees in an immediate, compelling way.
- Gather needs and documents
- Provide targeted area guides
- Stay in contact
- Propose properties for pre-selection
- Request an evaluation
- Alert for expirations.
FOR DESTINATION SERVICES
A single system to collect and share information, track, report, and invoice. Already used by leading DSPs in many countries around the world.
Configure various application procedures and fill in documents and PDFs automatically using software. Everything in one place!
FOR RELO MANAGEMENT
Why re-invent the wheel? ReloTracker already provides the customer and transferee portal to allow you to efficiently manage any number of cases and communicate with your supplier network.